Tuition language: German (with integrated language training).
Open to all interested applicants. A double degree is possible for students from UTFPR (Brazil), ESIGELEC (France) and UPM (Madrid).
- You must have completed a first academic degree (minimum 210 ECTS credits) in a programme related to: telecommunications, electronics, computer engineering, biomedical engineering, with some areas related to electrical engineering.
- Your grade point average must be at least a 2.5 after conversion into the German grading system. The actual NC can vary (to 2.4 or even 2.3) each semester.
- Basic German language proficiency (at least A2 level by the time of applying, B1 before enrolment) is required.
Please note: We only accept applications via email!
- Graduates from EU universities: 15 July for winter semester (September) and 15 January for summer semester (March).
- Graduates from non-EU universities: 15 May for winter semester (September) and 15 November for summer semester (March).
Visit the department's website for the application form and more information in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and German.